Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I build my abs and arms in 2 weeks?

I have an event in 2 weeks where i'm gonna have to be with my shirt off and i'm supposed to be 1 of those guys with their shirts off wearing a bow tie. I need to tone my abs and arms in before then. I'm 14 and the muscle is already there its just covered in some fat. I'm already doing a lot of cardio because i'm on the basketball team and we play 5 times a week. But i need a workout routine and diet plan to help me get those abs and arms. I'm 6'3 and 190 lbs, just a little more background info. I have a maxus, ab king pro, treadmill and some weights that I can use but i'd prefer exercises that don't need equipment but if you do have ones that need equipment it'll still help. If it is a strict diet plan and exercise routine I don't mind as long as I can get results in 2 weeks. Please help.

Oh, and I also have a bozu ball and one of those big blue balls, i don't know what they are called.

Downloads
    Uploads
    answer
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtYe13_LAXPmtsHw30ZnxAnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090213105032AAAqmR7