I've always been shy and had low self esteem. With my friends i'm crazy funny kind to them, and they would probably call me sarcastic. I'm shy with everyone else. INCREDIBLY shy. I creeps my friends out how i change so much. With my parents i'm going to be honest i'm a moody bitch half the time, and my mum is a complete stress head and my dad can be a right grumpy old fart (i love them alot though). I don't think im particularly pretty but adults say im pretty and a few others. I keep getting these depressed moods. I'm feeling okay now, so i'll try to remembr what it feels like, here we go.. when im depressed i think im ugly and fat and unpopular. I can't explain what it feels like now. When i feel okay i just feel like mehh whatever im fine i cba. I would be able to explain my feelings properly but im feeeeeling hyyppperrrr and irritable i can hardly ttype lolololololo xD My mood jst completely changed. I'm usually either feeling okay or feeling depressed but i hide it. Right now i feel okay but slightly angry.

Anyway. I have low self esteem and obviously there's the hormones, and my nan had bipolar. The hyper moods and the more extreme moods are coming more often now, and i want to know whats wrong with me. Im so fucking messed up i dont even know what who i am o what im thinking i csnt live lie this what do i do...???