Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Hormone issues?

Maximus

Hormone issues?

I'm a 16 year old male. And I have this problem. I'm pretty sure it's just hormones acting weird but, eh...
    I have a girls ass and hips. Like seriously. I stand naked in the mirror backards, and it's just like a girl, no joke. When I sit down, my thighs are 9 inchs across, and I'm not fat...
    Is this just something kinda minor? Like big nipples that stick out? Or someting a little more seriou? Will it just go away with time?
    Also, I have stretch marks on my thighs right next to my genitals. My mother says she's seen this on other guys, but, I can't take just one persons word for it.

I'm 5'10 and weigh 180 if that helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dude your right I just striped naked and looked in the door mirror and I look just like a girl does from the rear
    .. ..
    Man I never though of that before If it wasn't for my flat top hair cut I'd never go swimming again
    No wonder there are gay guys from how it looks from the rear who know what is on the other side
    .. ..
    Thanks for this I will never get long hair I might get my as_ pinched while in a store