I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago. So far the holes on the bottom gums have started to heal over.

However, on the bottom left side of my mouth there is an entirely separate hole. It's on the outside of my bottom left gum just under my 2nd molar tooth and goes back towards where my wisdom tooth was. When I had my check up, the dentist said it was normal. The gum had just collapsed where the tooth used to be and I should keep it rinsed out with a syringe. The first time I rinsed it out bits of bone, long black pieces of something, blood and other unknown stuff came out. This greatly reduced the bad taste in my mouth.

It is the only thing that is giving me issues now and it's very annoying. Every time I go to drink anything, it goes into the hole and hurts really bad. It is constantly aching and making my 2nd molar hurt. It gives off a foul sweet-like taste that gives my entire mouth a bad taste. When is it going to heal/what will help with the taste?
This hole is NOT where the socket is; those holes where the tooth was cut out have since closed over. This hole is located on the OUTSIDE of my gum.

Here is a picture. The quality is kind of poor, but you get the idea.
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8199/holetoothfl8.jpg