ive decided to do some HIIT Training, i have been working out for about 6 months now and just doing jogging for about 10 min at the start and end of my workouts, now i am going to start HIIT Training, so can you give me a plan of what to do. right now im doing cardio and weights on monday, wesnday and friday, i also work at a pool on sunday, thrusday and tuesday so i am thinking of doing a HIIT session there before and after my shift (3 hours apart). So should i do hiit before and after my workout, also can you give me a hiit plan with specific times like sprint 1 min jog 1 min, just as an example

i am 18 years old 150 lbs and 6feet tall
also i am not looking too loose weight at all i just want to become more defined which the weieght will help do. so just a hiit plan would be great and how often should i do it. as i said before i could do it just about everyday with either jogging or swimming i was thinking doing it 1once a day after my workout on monday wesnday and friday unless before AND after would be better? then i was also thinking in addition to that i would do swimming HIIT on tuesday and thrusday before and after my shift, once at 4 and once at 7
http://recursos.fotocajon.com/enchulatup...
this is my goal

thanks for your help