im 17 im 6-4 i wiegh 200 (skinny 4 my hieght & features) i wear a 36JJ (40-50lbs of it) & i have a huge black muscular butt (40-45 ) 80-95 lbs of boobs & as$ out of the 200 i got big strong legs & back & flat abs now u got a picture 1st i wake up & have 2 be helped out of bed by my bf(i cant lift my chest off the ground bcuz of the boob wieght) & get dressed (can't wear stuff from a few weeks ago bcuz my boobs & butt keep gettin bigger and bigger i'm not fat im actually in great shape i run 4 miles a day and i workout but my legs and butt are huge from all this working out i love thier size because it isn't fat it is muscle but my A$$ is huge thier are a few things i can't do because my butt is so wide incloding sit in office chairs not onto a bike not a swing set nothing i have to squeeze through doors i have to squeeze through doors then because my butt and legs are so big when i try to workout w/ my bf i can't fit in 1/2 the machines my a$$ can't fit into anything not the drivers seat but then i love th size ome and my bf love them he feels them when ever he likes and wherever he likes which im cool with. f it and i dont want a reduction but my butt keeps getting bigger wat do i do leave it and just live my life or try and do something? i want to know your opinion i love my size but wat do you think