Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help, is this normal?

Okay so on the 7th I started my period, my periods usually only last like 5 days or so. after the 5th day I wasnt bleeding heavy anymore so I didnt wear a pad or tampon, when I got home that night and went to the bathroom my underwear and pants were covered in a dark brown discharge with a little blood in it. I figured it was just my body cleaning up after my period, but since then I havent had it that heavy but everytime I go to the bathroom and wipe theres a brown discharge and sometimes it looks like it has blood in it and sometimes it doesnt. It usually doesnt come out unless im going to the bathroom but Ive been wearing a panty liner because it comes out a little. I am married and my husbands in AIT and I only get to see him on the weekends so we usually have sex on the weekends, the weekend I had my period we had sex like 4 or 5 times and last weekend we had sex twice because I wasnt feeling well because of this. Its been causing my cramps & nauseau. Ive had my period since I was 12 and ive never had irregular bleeding. Im worried about it. I have a DR. appt. on monday but I was just wondering if any of you have gone through this or have heard about anyone going through this? any advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance. Also, im 18 and im not on birth control.

My husband and I are ttc and isnt ovulation supposed to occur 14 days after the first day of your last period? because that would be tomorrow and I took a ovulation predicter test tonight and it said I WASNT ovulating. This worries me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had this in the past. It was a slight infection but it can be a number of things. My doc explained to me that it can be spotting since you can be pregnant and still have a period. Plus, the spotting can be your body's way of cleaning itself. If you have sex during your period there is an extended spotting following your period. Try not to worry too much. Hope the doc visit goes well.