Hi, i have been to my GP yesterday about a problem with my arms.

Every time mainly in the night when I'm sleeping. Half of my arms loose all the strength...when they are bent or folded, i cant even move them. its like there dead...they become heavy and i cant control it. Its like there is no blood circulation happening.

It happens every time my arms are bent or folded. the only way i can regain contentiousness to my arms is when they are straight. Even that is a struggle because i have to move my whole body to make them straight.

The Doctor said it may be a side effect from doing weight lifting. He said that my back is leaning towards chest or something, which is pulling the nerves in the arms He said that my back should be more straight. (my posture should be chest up & back down)

I do, do weight lifting but i don't work on only one part of my body. I do a full upper body work out 3 times a week..Biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back, abs.. So i don't really know what the problem is. I do my research before i do any kind of repetitions..I always keep good posture when I'm doing the lifting.

I'm 19 years of age living a very active life. I know I'm not hunched back or anything but i do slouch around sometimes.

The doctor said to get a personal trainer's advise and also showed me some new back exercises.
So any suggestions on what could be the problem for my arms to loose there strength when there bent for about 2 minutes.

Thank you.
Ayla