Hi im a male of the age of 21 and I woke up 2 months ago in the middle of the night and moved in an awkward position and got this pain in my upper right back. It got worse after 2 weeks from that night it happened. The pain spread to the right front side below my ribs or near the ribs and on the right side below my arm. I took all types of painkillers but they only got rid of the pain temporarily. After 2 weeks again I started getting breathing pains. I had no problem sleeping. but i always got these breathing pains. Now its been 2 - 3 weeks and i havent been able to sleep properly in the night due to sharp pain in my right lower back and this happened as soon as i lie down. When im sitting i can only feel the pain going through the right side below my arm to my shoulder. The worse pain is when i lie down and i get sharp pains. I get up and rub and it gets better but it always comes back in under a minute. I dont understand what these sharp pains are. My urine and blood test results were okay. The doctor thinks i hane a virus. But i dont think it can be because its been over 2 months now. It looks like nerve pain. PLease advise me because i cant do much, im behind with my studies and my sleep.Your help is appreciated.Thanks