like being back in London, (am repeating third year out of residence,meaning not at univeristy/on campus) but I have NO friends due to bad educational choices on part (great institutions academically, but poor diversity/environment and socially wise). I feel alone, depressed, and hopeless. I don't think I can stand much longer like this. I am a loss at what to do??

...i'm in my third year of a four year law and sociology course at a top 5 university its to late in the game to transfer and go anywhere else.

- I don't really like my course, nor my uni....in fact i HATE them both – they are both just not me!

- I am repeating my third so am now back in London studying bye self(which i am not doing much of due to me feeling isolated, alone and bitter, my university is out of London)..-its very lonely and very isolating. i can't work (as in paid work) because I have exams in may and June so need to focus. And then I need to go back to university next year (my hell).

- i don't have any really friends anymore and this really hurts me!!! ~ I really miss that genuine care and affection one gets from friends who care my last experience of that was in secondary school. I'm the kind of person who NEEDs and loves interaction with people. I tried to re connect with these girls but we people have gone to far down their separate paths.

-Sixthform and universitywise I had a few acquaintances, but these individuals literally cared nothing for my welfare, just liked to be seen out and about with me, and generally had the “out of sight out of mind mentality” – I recently decided (perhaps wrongly, but for the sake of my soul)- that i was better without such fickle parasite indivuals, who care nothing for an individual, bar what they look like/image etc. – the counter side of that is now i have nobody (i had nobody before, as they weren’t ever really there for me)...but know i don’t even have the social pretend friends.

-History wise I went to a rough-ish secondary school, did ok and enjoyed it had friends. When to a small posh sixthform got good grades but hated it. Went/go to a posh university...and have suffered severe depression ever since. Haven’t really connect with anybody. Just met a bunch of over corporate/overly fake people and made superficial friendships. As a result, me, a once social friendly ,open, caring and outgoing person, i feel trapped, imprisoned, alone, increasingly distrusting of people and depressed y with my current situation.

-I miss how I was when i was sixteen, happy, outgoing, with genuiwine friendships. (sad i know) – i feel like a victim of my own intelligence academically speaking. – I has lead me to environments/ institutions full of grade hungry- fake , money hungry, corporate loving, image obsessed individuals of whom i haven’t connected with , don’t share their values . I miss the community spirit, realism, diversity and humour that one characterised my life.

-I FEEL TRAPPED IN MY CURRENT SITUATION !!!!
-Please advice.... i really need advice, guidance. I just feel like I’m existing not living. I miss having genuine people to interact with that actually care for my well being. I feel like i missed 3 crucial -years of my life and countless experiences and friendships due to going to the wrong university for me and sixth form for me. I am 23 and now still have another year at university after this. MEANING I’LL GRADUATE, FRIENDLESS AND DEPRESSED AT 24. I feel like i ruined my life.

-What can/should I do??.

I'm so alone and unhappy. - My mum and siblings are the only thing that keep me going. I have no friendship network,