hi im 17 i have been congested and had a sore throat for a few days last night i had a pounding cheast with pain i fell asleep then in the day i figured id go get cheacked cuz i was feelin short of breath when i was walking with fast heart beat non pounding and when i got to the hospital they did a egk or agk not sure what its called and they surounded me and said i couldent leave i got scared and my heart rate was at 200 now 4 houres later im home no pain breathin perfect but if i get up and or walk i get short of breath and fast heart beat i know its sirious but pleas tell me what you would think it is besides telling me only to go to a doctor what does it sound like?i got my atv stuck the same day i fely symtoms that night i had to strain to pull it out just to add pleas read this all and pleas tell me what it maybe/most likely is god bless
and again the same day yesterday i lifter the atv and strained to get it free allot that same night in bed the symptoms started and the doctor at hospital said not to leav but i did he said i might die and hear i am my hearts beating normal untill i get up or walk then it gets a tad faster help?

two more thinks my eays hurt to turn and my legs are twiching as they always do constantly when im sick.should i got to sleep or is there a big chance of my breathing seasing