Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Dsf D

Help me have sex???

Ok..so dont laugh here..I have been with my boyfreind for 3 years..and Iam soo scared to have sex..Ok..I think there is something wrong with me down there...we tried..but I always end up being soo scared and unrelaxed..It kind of hurts..and I dont know what to do..any advices...?? I hope iam not one in a thousand where I have to go to the doc to get it surgically open?>? =X

Oh yeah iam 23 by the way...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use lots of lube and maybe you just arent ready. Take your time eventually you will be doing it like a rabbitt lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you don't need surgical help. It is because you are so scared and unrelaxed that contracts all your vagina muscles make penetration harder for you boyfriend - thus painful for you.
    Use alot of fore play and don't have a long time between fore play and sex - they should be smooth actions melding into one another. don't think about the act itself (which may be scaring you) just get caught up in the heat of the moment.
    Also - if you are old enough - maybe have a few champanges to relax you.