Okay, it's been 3 hours since I took an overnight cold + flu caplet and I can't sleep (although at least I can breathe ha ha). Why? Because I feel like a rabid bobcat is trying to claw it's way out of my uterus. About a year or so ago I went on birth control because I was getting my period once every 3 months, now I'm getting it every month and at first my pms symptoms weren't as bad but the past couple times they've been so bad I've had to stay home from school because of it. The headaches I know are mostly genetic so I'm not too worried about them but my cramps.... AAH! No other woman in my family has had bad cramps, and the only things I do differently from them is
1) I belly dance and
2) I'm a vegetarian
I know that raspberry leaf tea would help but my parents tore up my garden a couple years ago (it had a 20+ year old raspberry bush growing in it) and I can't find any at the grocery store.

Okay, the point of my question is this: Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain or is there some sort of medical reason as to why they're this bad?