Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    gemsiee

help ! im 14 turning 15 and dont have my period yet!?

i am in year 9 and im turning 15 this year.
    all my friends have there period and have developed breasts.
    i am only an A cup!
    my dad asked me if i have my period yet. and its really embarassing .

help me please.

Loco C
    sucker, i have penis hair and i'm 11, and i can produce semen

elle
    Dont worry it comes at different time for different people like i got it when i was 16 so, you could get it at like 17 it really depends on family history or it just comes at random... But trusth you are lucky its so hard work and exspensive too.
    Hope i helped
    CHILL

elle
    Dont worry it comes at different time for different people like i got it when i was 16 so, you could get it at like 17 it really depends on family history or it just comes at random... But trusth you are lucky its so hard work and exspensive too.
    Hope i helped

CHILL

Mich.
    You should try and not worry. Nothing to miss out on. You are not the only girl out there who doesn't have their period at this age. As for your breasts, they will grow. Be happy!! Good Luck!

Raquel L
    Every woman is different. That does not mean anything if you have not started your period. I knew a few woman in school who did not even start until they were seniors. If you are worried, don't be. I started when I was 14. After that I developed really quickly. Believe me, you will get yours.

Raquel L
    Every woman is different. That does not mean anything if you have not started your period. I knew a few woman in school who did not even start until they were seniors. If you are worried, don't be. I started when I was 14. After that I developed really quickly. Believe me, you will get yours.

Raquel L

emma holt

read

i have not started mine either and i have no boobs i feel really embarassed in p.e and every1 has grown boobs i really want them coz i hate being different. its hard when friends talk and uu cant join in. i am 14 nearly 15 too