Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help! i popped a pimple too early?

i had this pimple and i knew it wasnt ready but i tried anyways all that came out was that clear liquid. so now i stopped picking at it but now its like raw skin on top because that came off when i tried squeezing it. and its also still a bump. what is it doing? it looks like i need to pop it now but when i try jus clear liquid comes out.

Unregistered
    The same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Take a sterilized sewing pin and lightly rub the top of the white part (if it is ready to pop) as to scratch a small opening. Use a kleenex or paper tower to pop and squeeze HARD. It may hurt a lot but squeeze untill your sure ALL the puss is extracted (seeing as you already tried to pop it, you need to squeeze until it bleeds to ensure you've gotten the whole thing). After extracting the puss, wash your face with an acne wash and warm water, refrain from touching your face after wards (i suggest doing it before bed and sleeping directly afterwards as your skin will be painful and you'll want to touch it otherwise). After washing my face I applied an acne moisturizer (one that doesn't clog pores) to heal the skin damage from trying to pop to early and squeezing so hard). It will get a little scab over night but will be gone in a day or two and is easily hidden with makeup. Did not scar as long as you don't pick the scab. People will tell you to squeeze lightly but trust me, if you don't squeeze hard enough you'll miss some puss and it is a lot harder and painful to extract a second time.