I'm fourteen, 5'2", and I weight 122 pounds. I'm average, but I'm very unhappy about my body. I do cheerleading and I'm always around super skinny girls so it seems as if being average isn't good enough. No amount of confidence or self esteem booster will fix my mindset, the only cure would be for be to finally look good in my new jeans. The problem is, I feel like I HAVE to have those cookies, or I HAVE to have those fries, and that I'll put off eating healthfully until the next day, though I never do.

First of all, is there any ideas that anyone knows of that will help me stay motivated? Anything that will make me want to quit eating those fries?

Second of all, do you know of any simple workouts that I could easily do in my bedroom that won't take long? Or possibly some workout plans?

I really want to lose weight in a healthy way, but I'm having a little trouble keeping my eye on the "prize." If anyone knows any pointers or any ideas that will help me out, all help is greatly appreciated. (:

Thank you so much for your help!

-Heather