okay. so im in the 8th grade and there is this guy.he is not a player or a guy that gets a bunch of girls. at all!
and it started awhile ago when he used to sit by me, we always used to flirt and hangout in class and i used to be his "tutor" and one day he told me he liked me but i never actually told him that i liked him... but it was pretty obvious!! we moved seats and he had to sit in front of me, but next to this girl(lets call her sarah)... but she was pretty much indivisible to him, he was always turned around talking to me but then sarah and him started talking and i would sometimes see him like hold her hand or touch her leg and i knew sarah liked him. but he would still talk to me like regualr and idk why but oneday i decited to try to hook up sarah and him... even though i was like in love with the guy. and they went out for like 3/4 days and then they broke up. he wanted my nubmer and we made plans to go to the movies with our friends. and so then we went off track. when
sry. so we went off track and he started calling me. 24/7 we were on the phone and he asked me to be his g/f and everything he told me how he felt about me and we stayed on the phone until one of us fell asleep. everyday! we would always laugh and talk about everything. literally! and we both liked eachother. we never went to the movies by the way... but for some reason when he would ask me out i would say i dont know. even though i wanted too-there was something holding me back so it went on. and then school started up again we didnt really talk there was tiny comments here and there but thats all.. he used to look at me alot and i know i always look at him. but he likes that girl sarah again, he used to sit by her everyday but not for the past like week but he gives her his jacket and stuff but today i was being loud in class and i heard him laughing at what i would say and so he moved away and i heard my name and sarah was like do u wanna go out with him.... he wants to know.

and i was like noo. and he was like no? and i turned around but i realllllllllyy want too .... it was weird because he doesnt even talk to me at allll anymore but i see him look at me .... i still like him but i dont think he knows. and im not just gonna go up and talk to him out of no where.... everythings confusing!!! i wish he would call me! what do you think is happening? does he really like me!? what sould i do? thats the main question ... what do i freakin do .....help? i need peoples opinion!