I have a strained relationship with my sister. I don't know why. When we get along we get along great. But she's always trying to out do me and pushes to prove that she's smarter. I have never been competitive with her. She thinks my mom has favorites...obviously she thinks it's me...I know that my mom doesn't because we were always treated the same. When they found out my sister had ADD she even got babied a little more. All that is fine, I know they had to deal with her differently because the same things that worked as far as discipline and all for me, don't work for her, so they had to be a little easier on her because she's more emotional. She's my sister and I love her more than anything. She is due to have her first child at the end of October. Today my mom called me, upset because my sister is very unappreciative and mom was going to buy the baby a mattress...too make long story short My sis went off the deep end because it wasn't organic. (This is a battle we deal with too, because we all buy organic when we can, and when it's not twice as much as regular stuff, but she's extreme for the area we live in, drives 1-2 hours to go to the grocery store, etc, it's fine, that's what she wants) Mom offered to by organic liner and sheets to put over the mattress, but that wasn't good enough either. Another thing with my sister is how materialistic she is. I don't know where she got this cause we were raised on clothes from wal-mart and k-mart, name brands never mattered to my parents and they don't matter to my brother or I. The only thing I can figure is she married into a really materialistic family, everything has to be designer stuff. Seriously, her sister in laws 9 month old was wearing an Ed Hardy shirt when we all went out to dinner one night...and that was the first thing that they said to us...."Look he has an Ed Hardy Shirt." At that time I had no idea who Ed Hardy was LOL I had to look it up online... But anyway, She does not listen when you are talking to her and she interupts all the time. I sent her a txt message asking her to show mom some respect, it wasn't mean or hateful, I even said I don't want to fight when she took it the wrong way. anyway she did and now she's calling names, and just being a baby in general...HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?!?! I'm to the point of just walking away