I have had alot of anxiety and stress primarily with work. I let it overtake my life and therefore grew to hate my job. Now i vomit every morning and feel anxious just to leave to a new experience. They were my first job out of school and I have been there 4.5 years, I since resigned but feel really guilty about leaving certain things incomplete and can't even concentrate while I am currently working. My boss speaks very highly of me which makes me feel even worst about everything. I really want to leave in the next 2.5 weeks but don't know if that would be awful to leave them with a lot before they have my new replacement (i am searching for her now). I would be available even after I left to help them but I don't know how to cope with the anxiety i let build up inside me where I just don't want to be here anymore. Would it be really bad if I did what I could do in the 2.5 weeks and left but still be available if they needed me. I just really respect my boss but health wise its hurtin