sudden weather change? I've never had a technical heat rash. Usually in the spring/summer months I get low grade heat rashes that are basically just raised, minorly itchy bumps that are unsightly but have never blistered. Sometimes they last for months. I sweat much more than the average person and the heat affects me more than regular people. My bedroom gets uncharacteristically hot as well, so I'm sure I sweat in my sleep as well.

Last Thursday it went from being 30 degrees here to 60 degrees in 1 day. I went out in a long sleeve light shirt and a bohemian sweater thing over it for an hour for chinese food, came back and felt a weirdness under my shirt on my chest. I look at it in the mirror and realize it's a cluster of water filled blisters on my chest that are prickly as a mo'fo. I pop the blisters (whether that was stupid or smart, I have no idea) and immediately it starts to hurt worse. Red, itchy, prickly feeling. I made the mistake of putting cortizone and gold bonding it to death out of desperation and put a bandage over it for around 2 days hoping that would cure it. Um duh, I didn't webmd the rash needs to breathe! So I immediately take it off and start taking oatmeal baths.

The worst day was day 3, my armpit started to hurt like HELL (which I assume means my lymph nodes are swollen and fighting off the rash?).

HERES MY QUESTION:

1. It's been 6 days, my armpit no longer hurts, but I'm wondering is it normal for my rash to have scabbed from the blisters popping?

2. Is it normal to acquire a heat rash from being out in 60 degree weather for that little time? Is it common for your body to have such a harsh reaction to a sudden weather change?

3. How long until this hideous cluster f*ck (pun intended) of scabs heal and goes away. I don't know how long sweat glands take to heal.

4. This DOES sound like a heat rash right?