No joke ever since i have had my wisdom teeth extracted most of my pain has been in this mega head ache that won't go away at all. Vicidon extra power doesn't even touch it. The headache become more noticeable on the 3rd day from which I had my teeth removed. I had a dry socket. I have visited the dentist twice who took care of it. She filled it in about 4 days ago. But the filling is gone now and my socket hardly hurts anymore. It seems just my headaches are hurting me... It seems like the same headache has been on going. Only rarely on a scale of 1-10 it goes down. to 4 or 5. Most of the time it is a 10. Very painful. I have an appointment on thursday with my dentist but idk if I can wait that long to get my headache fixed... it's really painful and I have a lot of things I have to do. Also today my jaw and my joint have started hurting they are hurting. I can hardly open my mouth now. So wth is going on... I though getting your wisdom teeth out wasn;t a big deal seriously... I never had jaw pain before this or horrible head aches like this that last forever. I am pissed I am 17 and male. I didn't have to get my wisdom teeth out yet. The Dentistry insisted. Is there anything I can do. This is just terrible pain....

1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.