ok, well, the other day, i woke up with a really bad headache. on the left side of my head. (i get them all the time) and in the evening, i was laying down, and when i got up, i started to feel weak. like when i pushed myself up with my arms, they felt weak and shakey. so i laid back down. when my mom came home, she wanted me to get up and help her get the groceries from the car, and when i got up, i felt weak still, and dizzy. i have fainted before, and it felt kind of like if i was gonna faint. so i sat down for a while, and everything got blurry, so i stood up and started walking, and i told my mom how i felt, and she told me to just lay down. why was i feeling like this??? i always get headaches, like 3 or 4 times a week, and i have gone to the doctors before for it, but he said that it was nothing. my headaches somtimes come with nausia, ,but no the dizzyness, and weakness. what could this be???

oh, and btw, i have kinda high blood pressure for my age. not extremely bad, but its still bad for my age. if that helps.