I just ditched my boyfriend because he lied to me about getting an STD test and was unfaithful, he said he went for one and got the all clear but he didn't. I trusted him because he is a doctor, i'm in shock.

We were dating for a few months and I was on the birth control pill and I still made him wear a condom but he was having erectile problems (which he said was caused by condom) and I agreed that if he went for an STD test and got the alll clear we could do without a condom as I already had mine and was all clear. I had the discussion about trust and respect and he seemed to respect my wishes. He then allegedly went to get his test and a few weeks later said he had the all clear. I didnt ask to physically see the results as I had no reason to mistrust him and trusted him as he is a doctor. OH HOW WRONG i WAS!!! He didnt even go for one.

Turns out his little erectile problem was because he was sleeping with a little skank he met in a massage parlour and was having unprotected sex with her as well.

I feel sick to my stomach that I may have caught something from him and can't face going to my Gp because I fear I will actually explode. How can I face telling my doctor that I want checked for an STD because my sleazy ex-boyfriend lied about getting an STD test and sleeps with prostitutes...and is a doctor!

We had unprotected sex only 5 times until I realised he still had erectile problems and then one thing led to another and I found all this out.

What are the chances of me catching something really nasty?