Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is He Doing Drugs Please Help!!!!?

Well im 13 and my brother will be 15 very soon and he is using ourmoms cell since he broke his and i was on it this morning and someone texted him and asked him if he had the shrooms? and the 2 grams (probley of weed) and i would like to know what are the side affects of those 2 drugs

and if i should tell my mom because after that i read his sent messages andthere was alot about shrooms and grams....he had just got 70$ for allowence this month and it was gone within 3 days.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh come on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    fortunately for your brother, 70$ isn't going to buy very many drugs at all. he might get two eight bags of weed out of it. an eight bag is 1/8th of an ounce. Weed is something your brother is going to have to find out on his own eventually. hopefully he realizes that you have to stop but right now he's experimenting. If your parents take his allowance away he'd probably find money another, less legal way. The shrooms are another story and can be very dangerous. Basically shrooms grow on cow poop, you go pick them off, dry them out and eat them. the bacteria on it causes a "high" but it is also POISON. I would say talk to your parents. too many idiot kids these days doing drugs as it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow shrooms and weed well shrooms sends you on a little trip like seeing things that arent there watch out fo him weed isnt bad but it will trip somone out somtimes its good ur worried about ur bro