Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    SkorpioGirl

Having troubles accepting positive things in my life?

Hello..Im trying to change my life into a postive way, i have always been very negative with everything.
    I have been using a life tool called law of attraction, i started using it about 2 months ago and im finding things in my life getting much better, although it seems im having a hard time being happy and accpeting the good things, its like ok, something good happened, NOW where is the bad stuff, and i wait for it, i set myself up for it, so silly?!?
    When something awesome happens

it almost feels to good to be true or like im dreaming..how can i just open myself up more and be more accepting of all the good thing in my life that happen??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes when I am just waiting for something bad to happen I kind of stop and put life on hold while I go into my own little world... Like maybe sit down in front of TV or read a book or go outside and or do nothing just sit there but I do this until that feeling goes away.

Sometimes doing chores can help, like washing dishes or vacuuming or cleaning up, maybe wash the car or mow the lawn I do not know just do something, maybe laundry... But take it nice and slow, no rushing just take your time and concentrate on doing a good job lalala

If that does not work other times I take a good shower and change into some fresh clothes and that can help.

There's always blasting my brains out, what I do is put some earphones on and find some super tunes and crank it LOUD and keep blasting good music wow that can help (more so in younger years, get older the hearing gets a bit rough so then the stereo disturbs the neighbors lol).

But just something, some kind of activity, maybe play a PC game.
    Last edited by 8307c4; 03-22-2008 at 10:41 PM.