Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    survivor

Have you ever heard of someone haveing Cancer?

and turning away form their loved ones? becoming hateful and wanting to be alone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that kind of behavior is actually a mourning stage. It is sad, but it does happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes some do that and some want to die with cancer instead of suicide. But people can help it if they want. Below is the most promising of the natural alternatives.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your situation and yes, this is very normal. Sometimes they can be down right hateful. It is a coping mechanism that places distance between you and your loved one, maybe in the hopes that you won't get too attached or get your hopes up that their situation is improving. I have been through that 3 times with close loved ones in the past 4 years. All you can do is love them and be there when they need you and give them a little space if that push away. That doesn't mean totally leave them alone but sometimes particullarly near the end they can become very agitated at the slightest noise and peace and quite can be the best...or just letting them know that it is okay to go. I don't know what stage of cancer your loved one is in but just know that it is normal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my encounter with somone like this is was mainly because of his religous beliefs.
    he was leaving it in his Makers hands and if he was meant to live he would and meant to die he would.
    so in turn he became angry and hateful to all of his family and friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is someone who isn't coping. They are scared and don't know what to do. Don't give up on them. Let them know you are there when they are ready.

Ellie
    yes I have it is a hard thing to face when the doctor telling you that you are going to die. Most people are scared and frighten that they do not want there love ones to watch them die. I would just give this love one time. They might turn around but if they do not just let them know that you are there to talk or whatever that they are needing. Best Wishes