Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    liveitup

have you ever gone away for an eating dis order??

my parents really want me to stay out of a center for anorexia and take the out patient approach. however, we're not sure if that will work. They are telling me that places like a clinic of center will make you eat dessert every night and eat a carb with dinner. my question is, what exactly is your daily meal plan at a place where you get treated for an eating dis order?? what food do they serve you?? i am concerned/curious. thanks in advance =]]

XOXO
    Well, I haven't, but a friend of mine recently did. She's a freshman in high school. She wasn't full blown anorexic or anything, just trying a little to hard to lose weight, I guess. She was sent to this "home" like place with other teenage girls with eating disorders. They gave her eat 2500 calories a day. She gained a little weight, but not much, and she said most of it was muscle anyways. So don't be too worried about it so much - You'll be healthier and feel healthier.

The only rule I knew of was that there was no flushing the toilet without having somebody check it first.