Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

have i got a infection ?

i had sex about 2 weeks ago and over the past few days my vagina has started to get a little itchy. i have normal discharge but it has a odour. also its painfull to touch certian areas after peeing. whats wrong with me ? and how do i get rid of it ? please dont suggest going to a doctor.

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    uhm... yeah u would have 2 go 2 the doctor so u can get antibiotics... or it can get worst.... why wouldnt you want 2 go to the doctor... if your scared b cuz your not suppose 2 b having sex thats ok they wont tell your mom... or if its a track infection you dont have to get that from sex.... so you need 2 go 2 the doctor.. before you cant do n e thing about it... it also soundz like a yeast infection .. get that checked out!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may have an std. sorry honey. where you touch is there sores?? if it is red and a sore is there you may have herpes or something else. i know you dont want to go to the dr, but if it doesnt go away you can cause a lot of damage sorry. good luck