Hey all, I had a anxiety attack about 5 months ago it was so freaky , that i walked up the road to the A&E as I had no idea what was up.

It was very random as I was just at home on the laptop.
My heart was beating fast, I felt light headed and felt i was going to faint, befor the attack I noticed that I was taking in deep breaths , then Bang!

After a week , I would still feel moments like when I was walking to a coffee shop to meet my partner that my heart would start beating faster, it was horrid.

Now its not been like that, its been better. At one point I felt 110% perfect, until last Monday - I felt like I was about to have a 2nd attack however I stopped it , I controlled it. But now I just have this feeling most of the time now of the ' Fluttery ' feeling in my chest , belly area its most annoying. It goes up to the throat . My GP said it all a mental thing with the brain,. But never told me to take pills etc. just to exercise. I must admit when I had my first attack I cut caffeine out completely, and cut down on chocolate , but as i started to feel better I started to introduce them back in my life, perhaps this has made me feel this again.?