Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jEsSiCa W

Has anyone ever heard of Sauna Bob's?

We had a deal for a 2 man suana. He took a small deposit.... 2 months now and still no sauna- No money-- Is this a scam?

Unregistered
    He is at the Indiana State fair with a 2 person sauna

Unregistered
    Not a scam... they have excellent saunas!

Unregistered
    Did you ever get your sauna? We purchased one a month and no word and will not return my calls.

Unregistered

sauna bobs

ordred mine in aug 2010recieved first of sept 2010 all okay marie is the office manager and if no answer called back in a day or two google the company in busniss since 97 ish ordered mine at the colorado state fair arrived perfect works great no problems Eric

Unregistered
    I am starting to wonder if the guy is scamming me also. I bought mine at a home show 3 months ago and they won't call me back. Anyone got updates on this character - I can't get a return call either.

$3,000 dollars is a chunk of change for me - I also noticed BBB report is horrible.

Unregistered
    I bought a sauna from him a few months back, After weeks of not hearing anything from him or getting the sauna I ordered, I had to put in a complaint with my CC company. I would definitely stay away from this guy. Just check his BBB page, It speaks for itself.

Unregistered
    Ordered my sauna Jan 2011 and got it in Feb 2011... works great! No problems! great company to work with!

Unregistered

Sauna Bob's 50% off really means a more than 50% mark up plus some

In researching for a discount on spa covers Sauna Bob's looks great in the Entertainment Book at 50% off replacement spa covers. When calling, Maria quoted us a price of a 1 pound spa cover at $800.00. Outrageous - as an entry line 1 pound spa cover is the cheapest spa cover that can be purchased at $300.00 on line with free shipping! When asked about a catalog they said they didn't have one. I guess they can make up their own prices on a whim! When asked to speak with the owner the excuse was that he's traveling. I'm sure he can do a lot of traveling with $800.00 spa cover prices.

Awful company to work with!