hi i have been off accutane about 9 weeks now and my hair is still falling out especially when i wash it and brush it, i can see it regrowing in the places it thinned out but its still falling out....i had hardly any side effects from acne but i DID get the hair loss, i told my derm at the time and he said he never heard of hair loss but after some research he said it is a temp side effect and shud stop after treatment, now i couldn't be happier with my skin and finally at the age of 26 my acne went away..im a whole new person...thing is my hair is my glory, its kinda thick still now no one has noticed the hair loss but myself coz its thick, but its almost waist length and i used to get asked to do hair modelling....i am gutted its falling out so how long should till it stops falling out??

i don't want any scare stories of accutane because i was fullly aware of all the risks before i went on it....but i must admit i didn't know about the hair loss...i was 26 and still had acne, its the best thing i have done...apart from this hairloss....i didn't even get chapped lips!!