ok I had a minor surgery done on bottom gums of my mouth yesterday so I can't eat alot of food (like pizza, bread, etc...) all I can pretty much eat is ramen soup, some other kind of noodles, and chef boyarde stuff (which is still hard 2 eat) and since its so hard 2 eat I only eat @ dinner time (cuz my mum makes dinner and I don't want 2 eat lunch becuz my mum will be @ work and so is my dad and I'm afraid I'll choke on some noodles cuz I can barely chew cuz it hurts so bad) and I want 2 lose weight 2 so I kno I'll lose weight by only eating dinner (cuz I don't eat much @ dinner) is this dangerous? I want 2 work out but the medicine I'm taking makes me weak exspecially in my legs cuz it has a lot of "coding" (I think thats wat my mum said) so yea. And how much weight do u think I will lose in like idk 3 days? And will I lose weight in the legs since I can't work out? Thx
My mum knos I want and trying 2 lose weight so its not like she does'nt kno. She's like trying 2 make the bright side of my surgery like saying "U'll be able 2 lose weight" she knos I'm in pain so she tries 2 make feel better =)

I will NEVER take drugs cuz 1. It's very dangerous 2. I absolutly HATE pills!