I have been suffering from group b strep now since feb. This has been the most irritating thing eva. I have so many side effects although they say it suppose to be none symptomatic. i try researching and have found many ppl with the same problems and they can find no resolution either. i have been having a thing yellow water discharge which sometimes comes out rapidly. i have been to an id/gyn who is now treating me with atarax and vagifem tabs but i am still having discharge. a lil before seeing this gyn i shaved and got the worst skin irritation eva. i got tons of red spots which itched and caused my skin to peel off leaving my vaginal area very pink and raw. it then strted to leak water from the raw skin. it has slowly been healing and i have been applyin medicated powder and fluocinonide cream. every now and then i noticed red marks on the outer part of my vagina which at times r painful n itchy. i have been tested for herpes by blood and a culture both came back negative. pls help