Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a good weight loss plan? What else can I do?

Back story -

I am 5'1", 170 lbs, and 15 years old. I'm very insecure and I want to lose weight. Especially in my lower legs and thighs, they are short and stubby and I hate it. I have a picture of a dress I want to wear to my 16th birthday dinner in June. I hope that will keep me going. I am very picky about what I eat because when I was younger, I had seizures and had to take a special medicine that screwed up my tastebuds. I only eat fattning foods and I can't stand it, I just can't eat healthy, it's crazy. I am trying to cut back, and only eat small proportions and eat less carbs and drink more water. Also, I have Physical Education every other day during the week, and we run for a total of 10-15 minutes, do over 80 sit-ups/crunches and walk for an hour or more. On weekends, my mom and I go to the local gym, and I ride the bike and the stair stepper. Later on, me and my friends might start running at the school track over the weekend when it starts getting warmer.

Do you think this is a good plan?

What else should I do to lost that weight before June?

How much do you think I would lose if that is what I did for 4 months?

Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads
    working out 3 times a day for 40 min each will help and keep eating throughout the day very small meals like a health bar not a candy bar if you go over 1500 calories i day it will take 3500 to burn just one pound which is like 4 days of working out right so i suggest measuring and counting everything! and only have 1000 calories a day if not less

i love quacker rice snacks they have cheddar, chocolate, ranch, carmel, and a few more they are only 70 calories for 9 of them.
    they are very addicating though so put them in a bowl then ask a family member to hide them until later in the day.

i also relized my friend lost a good amount of weight from chewing his food 30 times each NORMAL size bite and wait a minute in between taking another bite. it will make you feel fuller.

DONT watch tv while eating because it will distract you and your brain wont relize its eating time and your be craving more food.

WATER is going to become your new best friend no more soda even low calories. water will make you pee more which will make you lose weight.

best of luck and dont give up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    working out 3 times a day for 40 min each will help and keep eating throughout the day very small meals like a health bar not a candy bar if you go over 1500 calories i day it will take 3500 to burn just one pound which is like 4 days of working out right so i suggest measuring and counting everything! and only have 1000 calories a day if not less

i love quacker rice snacks they have cheddar, chocolate, ranch, carmel, and a few more they are only 70 calories for 9 of them.
    they are very addicating though so put them in a bowl then ask a family member to hide them until later in the day.

i also relized my friend lost a good amount of weight from chewing his food 30 times each NORMAL size bite and wait a minute in between taking another bite. it will make you feel fuller.

DONT watch tv while eating because it will distract you and your brain wont relize its eating time and your be craving more food.

WATER is going to become your new best friend no more soda even low calories. water will make you pee more which will make you lose weight.

best of luck and dont give up.