Alright, I have a few questions and thanks everyone who answers all of these.
1. What is a realistic weight loss goal (in pounds) for the summer vacation(about 2.5 months)? I am going to be 15, around 210 pounds, and around 28% body fat.

2. Is this a good plan for building muscle and losing fat?
4 days a week:
-Weight lifting (Biceps/Back, Chest/Triceps, Shoulders/Forearm, Legs)
-about 30 minutes cardio
-I don't know if it's really good for anything but I run about 50 meters (this is at my local club's gym so I'm not sure exact distance) after every set of weights. It's just this thing I picked up from another guy who goes to the same gym...

3 days a week:
-Swimming (freestyle, breast stroke, backstroke) about 20-30 laps.
-30 minutes cardio

I do abs everyday.

In addition to all that, I will be playing tennis everyday for 2-4 hours. I will also squeeze in some basketball whenever I have a chance.

So basically...is that a good plan for building muscle and losing fat? It's a plan I created from some workout magazines and videos I looked at. This is only for summer vacation because it is the only period of time when I have the chance to do these longer workouts.

Yes, my commitment to this plan may be in question but I used it for 2 weeks (winter vacation) and stuck to it the whole time. Obviously, summer vacation is a lot longer. I will try my hardest though.

3.Since I am not able to stick to this whenever there is school, can someone please give me a good plan for someone who is only able to maybe get to the gym 2-3 times a week. As of right now, I have a two-day plan (Saturday, Sunday) because I can always get to the gym twice a week. My plan is(someone tell me if it's good):
Saturday-
Cardio
Biceps/ Back
Chest/ Triceps

Sunday-
Cardio
Shoulders/ Forearm
Legs

Sorry, this was quite a bit to read and I appreciate any help.
But lastly, can anyone give me some weight loss/ muscle gain tips. My parents won't really allow me to take any special shakes or pills besides multi-vitamins.

THANK YOU.