Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Good Pharmacist?

(sorry for placing this in the wrong section)

what are some advancements that i could add a pharmacy degree?
    i know proficiency in excel access word etc..
    what about other courses diplomas etc like business administration etc.

i would like to know because i would like to be a very good pharmacist would like to be prepare to the maximum when i enter the career at entry level.

so let me ask differently : WHAT ARE SOME SECOND STEPS FOR A PHARMACIST TO TAKE AFTER RECEIVING LICENSE ETC? please list as many you can think of.

hopefully there is a senior pharmacist answerer that could give me an extended talk about it

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to own your own store, get courses in business. Otherwise a person with a pharmacy degree is very much in demand. You can live whereever you want to and most positions have sign on bonuses and will pay all expenses to relocate you. I hear there is a shortage of pharmacists, from my dad who is director of pharmacy at a large company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to own your own store, get courses in business. Otherwise a person with a pharmacy degree is very much in demand. You can live whereever you want to and most positions have sign on bonuses and will pay all expenses to relocate you. I hear there is a shortage of pharmacists, from my dad who is director of pharmacy at a large company.