Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: good diet plan?

Steph

good diet plan?

I am 18 yrs old, 5'3'', 142lbs and looking to lose at least 10-11lbs. i am trying to eat about 1200 calories a day. what is a good meal plan daily? breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

ilive4tink
    I'm doing the same thing,cut your calorie intake and walk every day, you'll lose!

missie t
    good for you.
    K, my best tips are these. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a princess and dinner like a pauper; eating less later into the day. I wouldnt worry to much about calories. Concentrate on eating lots and lots of veggies, quite a bit of fruit, ONLY whole grains and to increase metabolism, add Fibersure or Metamucil to your diet. Drink 1 % or skim milk, and stay away from fruit juice (there's so much sugar in them) Also, if you even get 20 (try aim for 30 -40 though) of hard cardio it'll really, really help you achieve your goals. Your goal sounds reasonable - i think you can do it! good luck