This is going to be a long and complicated question.I would like to thank anyone who attempts this question with more than one sentence.

I am 5'3 97 pounds and in the 9th grade.I am one of the smallest.In the past three months I have been going to the gym and I have gained 10 pounds.Im faced with problems and that's why I must ask a question.On to the long question.

I would like to gain 25-30 pounds in 7 1/2 months.That would be the start of summer.Ive figured it out to 4 pounds per month and with the holidays coming up Ive figured I can gain at least 6 pounds during November and AT LEAST 8 pounds in December if not 10!I work out at a gym 2 days a week(that's all I can do,used to do 3).I have Boflex dumbbells and a Boflex bench at my house which I will begin to work with every other day.

Problem #1:School lunch is not the best!I force myself to eat it everyday just to get enough protein.Its not enough either.Bring my lunch is not conventional.It must be a dry item.What can I do?

Problem #2:I do not gain weight easily.I need a diet that will allow me to gain weight quickly and as naturally as possible.

Please I need a diet and please recommend some products for me to try.Need LOTS of products to try.

thanks.