have no risks, need help? Within the last 3 months I have become almost sick over thinking non stop about getting HIV. Everything I do makes me think about if I will get the virus. It all started when one day I masturbated into a glove and threw it outside into my ditch in my rural neighborhood early in the morning, I went back 10 min later to get it and ripped it apart in the woods to leave no trace. I started to think about what if a guy put AIDs into it. Now i cant stop worrying about getting AIDS, I dont eat gum or food offered to me at school, I freak out when people touch me and i always get onto thinkin abotu something new that could have given me AIDS in my mind, the second i get off of one thing i get onto the next probem. Now im onto remembering when i used ot get bored at the gym when i was 12 or so and go masturbate(did it maybe 4 times) in the bathroom there. Im goin crazy over thinkin what if there was AIds when i touched the lock on the stall. Can anyone give some guidance on how to get over this

Im only 16, so I masturbated in a locked stall when i got really bored at the gym when i was like 12 or 13, but as ive said I get paranoid over everything now.