i can't believe MY WAY is actually working!!!
here is my story.
i have been trying to pack up smoking now for a few years and it has never worked. since the age of 16 i had been a heavy smoker, smoking approx 30 strong roll ups a day.
i have tried every goverment way and it has not worked.
first i tried the gum and it bought a rash around my mouth and burning in my throat and it turned out i was allergic to it.
2nd attemp i tried the patch and no matter where i put it, i kept sweating it off (lol). then i tried the inhaler and could get nothing from it, it was like just breathing in and out on my own and it was useless.
then i tried the microtab, that caused me headaches and pulpatations in my chest.
then i tried it my way 3 weeks ago!!!
1: cut down from 30 srong roll ups to 20 a day.
2: moved on from 20 rollups to 20 silk cut for about a week (very weak cigs to me but was determined and persistent)
3: after that week, went down to 10 silk cut (timing my cigs all the time so
instead of 1 a hour, it went to one evet 1 hour and 15 the every 1 and a half hour)
gradually done this.
then after another weak i started to break my cigs in half so i would only get half a cig every 4 hours.
now i break it to a quater so i get about 4 puffs every 6 hours and it is still working because reducing it has gradually has now made these cigs strong like the 30 roll ups used to but smoking approx 4 quater fags a day (4 puffs).

doing it this way is working and i am nearly there plus i have the added bonus of not using food or sweets in it's place as i feel exactly the same as i did 3 weeks so don't get hungry.
so stuff the goverements ways as they never worked and mine is.
lol
1 minute ago

i was a heavy smoker for 22 years and had enough and determination made me do it as all my family gave up and i am the last one left to do it