Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    SAMANTHA

Girls/women only....what is this?

ive been on birth control for a little over a month...and it might have been stupid of me to do this, but the last set of pills for the month that i have to take, to help me get my period..well i didnt take them, the day i was supposed to take it, i just started my new pack...and now its not blood, but there is resdue on my underwear. its a brownish color, and looks kinda sticky....its really weird....but its not period blood...ill be 17 in may..
    what is this, is this normal?!?!

ive been sexually active for about 4, almost 5 months

jrmsmom
    doesn't sound normal you should see your doctor

Angmarie***
    when you skip the last set of pills, it just skips your period...the last set of pills dont have any hormones in them, so they let your period start...but your question, yes this is normal..The month of my wedding i skipped the last pills because i would have been on my period for that week...and my gyno is the one who told me to do this..the brownish stuff your talking about is normal also...it is your period trying to start..no need to worry, however, your next period might be heavier with more cramping, mine was...good luck

Meghanpotpie
    It's not stupid to skip the placebo pills. Lots of women do that to skip a period. The discharge is normal when you do that and should go away soon.

Mr.October
    it's called infection.