Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girls only, please!!?

I'm turning 12 in less than one month, and I know that my period is coming because I've been getting all the signs. At first, I was excited to get my period! I thought, yea! I'm going to be a woman! But now, I can barely handle all of this discharge I've been getting! I have to replace my dri-liner so much! I don't think I can handle a period... plus it REALLY hurts, according to my friends. Plus, I've gotten 2 cramps that were in my hip/private area, and they hurt so much! I don't want my period! I'm scared! What do I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not like you can help getting your period. Every girl has it. You can take some pain medication for the cramps. I was the same way. i wanted it so bad ..but now i hate it....and the blood will be more than the discharge at times too. whenever you first start there will be hardly any but you'll get used to i promise!

Hope i help for whenever "aunt flow" comes!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not like you can help getting your period. Every girl has it. You can take some pain medication for the cramps. I was the same way. i wanted it so bad ..but now i hate it....and the blood will be more than the discharge at times too. whenever you first start there will be hardly any but you'll get used to i promise!

Hope i help for whenever "aunt flow" comes!