Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girls only:Do you get cramps before period?

How does it feel? And do you get cramps before you're on it?? I'm about due...in a few days... If so where are the cramps located??? I'M STUPID yes I know. I don't really know much. I feel just a slight, slight pain in the stomach. Is this a cramp? OR just something I've mistaken?? Is it possible for just a small tiny cramp?? OK I'M ASKING ALOT......maybe I'm annoying. LOLS. XD.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it depends, if you have a heavy period you can get a big pain in the bottom of your stomouch, you may mistake it for a normal stomouch cramp. Some people do get it a few hours or a day before your period, and thats called pre-menstrual cramps, its very common. And yes even if it is a tiny cramp it is to do with your period, but if you are not on your period it is different cramps. If the pain starts to get annoying just take some paracetamol or ibruprofen. I hope that helped.