Mmkay, well I feel like I am sorta overweight. Well I'm 5"1, weigh 115lbs, and am turning 13 at the end of November. Well, I want to know if thats a healthy weight and stuff. I looked up at the BMI thing and it says I'm fine, but I'd still like to lose at least 5 lbs, at the most 10. My soccer friends are really skinny, some weigh like 85 lbs, yet my school friends are not super skinny. They were about 115lbs in 6th grade, when I was 105 lbs. Now we're going in 7th grade and I feel, kinda intimedated. I mean I don't want to be a stick but I don't want to be kinda chubby. No offense to ANYONE!! Okay, so can you tell me some advice please. Oh, and some tips on losing 5lbs in 2 weeks or so. That would be really helpful. Also, I practice soccer twice a week 2 1/2 hours each, and have 1 game every weekend which is 1 1/2 long. I also take ballet for 2 1/2 hours a week and take tap for 45 minutes a week. So please give me some tips, that are easy to do, and don't take longer than 30 minutes. Stories that relate to me are also welcome and any other stuff that you think of. But please don't just tell me I am not overweight. I seriously want to lose a few pounds. It feels good after I practice or something. I am very involved with school and grades so that takes up soem of my time. If you wanted to make a list of healthy foods and how many calories they that would be greatly appreciated. I'd really be happy with anything to be honest.