We met online. We talked for many weeks. Set a date. When we met there was instant attraction and chemistry. We had drinks. Had fun. Then later we went out to the beach for a walk. One thing led to another and we had unprotected sex. VERY RARE FOR ME TO DO THAT. I left my condoms in my car. We ended up having sex on the beach. Afterwards I told her I didnt have STD's. But she confessed to me she had herpes 2. I WAS SO FURIOUS AT HER!.. I asked why didnt tell me before we had unprotected sex?? She says you are right I should have but I didnt want ruin it with me cause she really liked me. I was so mad at her that I just acted like it didnt matter anymore because we were over with! I didnt like her after that. She broke our trust and respect between us. She asked me to forgive her and I told her no way! I will never forgive her for playing with my health like that! She said her herpes was dormant and hadnt had a outbreak in 5 years. She told me her ex husband of 16 years had unprotected sex with her all the time and he never got it. Should i be mad at her? She wa snice about it and kept saying over and over I wont get it! Its dormant! Yet, i had abrasions on my penis from the sand on the beach and entering her vagina so i may still get it.. I am so mad at her. I toldher i liked her and why would she withold something like that from me? She said i hope you find what you are looking for and I said "yea" feeling disapointed and hurt and angry. We both just in our seperate cars and left.What if I have herpes? I washed myself down there with dial soap and soaked my penis in water and a little bleach. Any suggestions? No sarcastic answers please!. I need help and what are my chances of getting herpes 2 that is dormant? I wil lget tested on monday. What are symtoms? How long does it take to get herpes after exposure to it?