I have a friend who raves about Isagenix, and I'm interested in it as a cleansing program and also as a small weight loss boost before a wedding (even if it's only temporary). I'm in good shape, but it's always those last 5 pounds that don't come off! Only thing is, I get real nauseous when I get hungry and am worried that I'll basically starve myself for 9 days and be crabby the whole time. As it is now, I eat 5-6 small meals a day, all pretty healthy lean meats and vegetables or soup. I don't eat junk food. I also work out about 4-5 times a week, and am concerned that by only consuming limited calories (shakes and low-cal snacks), my body will go into starvation mode or that I'll make myself exhausted by working out and not having enough fuel. I also HAVE to have my regular cup of coffee in the morning and some green tea in the afternoon--that's not going to change. Is this even a feasible choice for me, or should I be looking at a different program? Any advice would be great, thanks!