Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

flattening my tummy?????

ok well im not over weight i just have a lil extra tummy flab because of all the junk food ya know! well anyway i really wanna get rid of it, its beginning so make me very self conciece : (

right now im doing sit ups and cruches but i know thats bad on your back so what should i do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go for daily joggying for 1 hour. Then swimming weekly. Avoid junk foods, ice creams, sweets, beef, etc

Try you will get the result in one month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try power walking every day, and, if you are able to get to a Pilates matwork class, this will lengthen, strengthen & tone your body - in particular your mid-section.

I have some FREE exercises online that are based on the Pilates method. They can be found at

http://www.coreminutes.com
    http://www.daily-exercise.com

They are easy to do, FREE and really do work!

If you are self-conscious about your tummy, look at your body and decide what you like best, then make the most of your favourite area.

If your tummy is your problem area, don't wear anything that is going to make this look fat. Show off your good bits, that way no one will notice your imperfections and think you look fab!

As a further thought, sit ups, in my opinion, are a waste of time. You will not create a nice sleek abdominal area doing sit ups. You will however create a bulkier muscle, which may make your tummy look a little bigger! Sit ups are rather like doing bicep curls for the tummy muscles!