Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Flat Stomach?

Downloads
    Uploads

Flat Stomach?

I don't have a completely flat stomach, theres a little bit of fat there. If i do tummy exercises eg sit ups every day, will i eventually achieve a flat stomach? How long will it take to work?

Junior Member pikachu_is_yellow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember that a curvy body is always the most attractive, and not super skinny. But if you're wanting to lose a little belly fat then sit ups would help. Start at maybe 30 sit ups a night and gradually increase it over a few weeks. You should see results after a couple of months maybe, but it depends on your age. Also, just doing an all over body work out will help lose some tummy fat. People say that only excersising areas where you want to lose weight will make you lose fat, but in fact for some people just any exercise in general will lose fat

Junior Member pikachu_is_yellow's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember that a curvy body is always the most attractive, and not super skinny. But if you're wanting to lose a little belly fat then sit ups would help. Start at maybe 30 sit ups a night and gradually increase it over a few weeks. You should see results after a couple of months maybe, but it depends on your age. Also, just doing an all over body work out will help lose some tummy fat. People say that only excersising areas where you want to lose weight will make you lose fat, but in fact for some people just any exercise in general will lose fat