Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    bdg1115

Fitness Question?

I have been going to the gym now for about a month and a half. I go pretty much every day. Monday - Friday, and just do cardio on the weekends, like basketball. During that gym time I am there for about 2 - 3 hours. I do upper body for a while every other day, and cardio for the remaining time I am there. I play raquet ball for about an hour and a half with a few friends. My question is, why am I not seeing any results from the gym? Even the scale tells me I have not lost any weight, I have gained a few pounds. My diet is not bad. I guess I could eat a little more. I drink 2 cups of coffee during the day, and maybe a muffin for breakfast, and then Subway, or some dinner after I get out of the gym. I dont even see any physical change. In the gym I can tell its going well, I am stronger and my cardio has increased. Any ideas on why I am not shedding pounds, or looking slimmer?

Thanks in advance..

Lisa Christine
    I'm sure you actually have just gained muscle and lost inches. You won't really to be able to see a great deal of change in your body but in time you will. Most of the time, you gain some weight in the beginning but then the pounds start to fall off.