Hi, I have to write a small novel, but really need someone out there who feels or has felt just like me. I am taking 300mg of Effexor (upped from 225 5 weeks ago), and supposed to take 2 25mg of Seroquel (have added 12.5 to 25 extra daily to cope). I used to take 225 mg. Effexor and 1 mg. Clonezepam. Took that for years. Have been depressed(major) for at least 5 weeks but that is only from the time I started treatment, was combatting before this by self medicating and just crashed. O.k. so, I have read lots on this site and many other sites and for the most part have seen that most of the way I am feeling is condusive to depression. Yesterday, I had the most awful feeling...Every single part of my body hurt like hell! I don't mean body aches & pains that I have had before..It was as though my whole body, head to toe was an "open nerve".My hair falling on my shoulder felt like a million tiny "pricks" of a needle. I nearly went to hospital twice. I now wonder if ANYBODY has ever felt lik